Thank you for your interest in membership!
Everyone is welcome to shop at our Co-op; no membership is required. But without members, there is no co-op. Co-ops are founded by and dependent on member-owners in order to provide goods and services to the community through a democratically controlled enterprise. Member-owners' active involvement is essential for the co-op to grow strong and be a responsive, consumer-run organization. Membership at Open Harvest comes with benefits as well as responsibilities.
- Shop at your Co-op
- Maintain your membership standing
- Promote the Co-op in the community
- Vote for your Board of Directors
- Attend Annual Membership Meetings
- Voice your concerns
- Support Co-op events and activities
- Understand the Co-op's business needs
- Understand Co-op Principles and Values.