The views expressed by community members posting on this board are solely their own and do not represent the views of Open Harvest Co-op Grocery.
The community posting boards at Open Harvest is primarily used as resources for the benefit of our communities. The board provides a place for citizens and community groups to post fliers and posters to advertise upcoming events, items for sale or trade, services, etc. Due to limited space and our priority to create a welcoming environment, information should correspond with our Global Ends Policy to support a vibrant community.
The community board is located near the exit door at the front of the store.
All poster materials must be submitted to the Customer Service Desk for consideration and posting by an Open Harvest staff member.
Each posting must meet the following criteria:
1. The removal date must be written in the corner of the poster/flier (event dates do not meet this requirement).
2. Only one poster/flier may be posted per organization per event.
3. Poster/flier cannot depict slogans or images that denote profanity, hate speech, or sexually explicit content.
4. Poster/flier cannot support the politics of a specific political candidate or party.
5. Posters/fliers will be left on the board for one month. Front End Supervisors maintain this board and remove posters/fliers after they have been up for one month.
6. Open Harvest reserves the right to remove any and all materials from our property for any reason.