Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a progressive, values-based, community owned business?
Open Harvest is a community owned grocery store, dedicated to fostering a sustainable food system through consumer education and the cooperative principles. Open Harvest has been nourishing Lincoln with local and organic food since 1975.
At Open Harvest, we exist to serve the needs of our membership and community, and our staff is at the center of our success. We look for applicants who understand the importance of giving great customer service to every person who chooses to shop with us. To our staff, we offer a workplace that is not only positive and respectful, but also can teach you valuable skills to carry on throughout your career, either at the Co-op or in another endeavor. Whether you’re interested in an entry-level opportunity or taking the next step in your career Open Harvest may be just the rewarding experience you’re looking for!
Please ask a cashier for an application, or download one below. Turn in applications and resumes to the Customer Service Desk, or email them to email@example.com
Why you should work at Open Harvest Co-op Grocery:
- We are a friendly and inclusive workplace. ALL are welcome here.
- YOU matter at the Co-op. All workers are treated with respect and as important parts of the whole.
- Own where you work! All workers are eligible to receive co-op equity and all the perks that come with it!* (Coming soon!)
- Generous store discount for all workers and household members
- Regular opportunities for advancement and/or learning new skills available for those who are hardworking and interested
- We listen. We are not the same Co-op we were 10 years ago or even a year ago because we grow and change to fit the needs of our workers and our shoppers. Ours is a culture of continual improvement.
Open Harvest Co-op is committed to equal opportunity in employment practices including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on performance, qualifications and abilities. Employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, age, religious or political beliefs, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, or disability.