Invest in Community
Cooperatives are member-owned, member-governed businesses that operate for the benefit of their members and their communities. In co-ops, members pool resources to bring about economic results that are unobtainable by one person alone. By shopping at Open Harvest, you will nourish natural and organic food growth, jobs in your community, and the democratic process.
Consider becoming an Owner
Open Harvest Owners are investors in their local community. They support the local network of small farms and businesses by shopping at the co-op and with their annual ownership support. In turn, Owners can receive the following benefits:
- Owner Deals and Appreciation Days are savings that are exclusive to Owners!
- Save 15% on case quantity special orders (does not include sale or Co+op Basics items)
- Save on classes through the Urban Homestead Series
- Save at other local businesses through the Community Cooperation Program
- Vote for our board of directors, as well as run for a seat on the board yourself
Owners make an equity investment of $25.00, renewable annually. You can sign up below and pay online, or come in to Open Harvest to complete your investment paperwork.